School will open to children on 2nd September 2020. Please note staggered opening times: Families with one child in school need to drop off between 8.40am and 8.50am. Please pick up between 3.00pm and 3.10pm. Families with more than one child in school need to drop off between 8.50am and 9.00am. Please pick up between 3.10pm and 3.20pm. For Reception the drop off time is 9.30am. Nursery will re open on the 7th September. Thank you
Covid-19 Guidance for full opening September 2020
Parents/Carers - for your attention there is an important letter detailing the arrangements for your child's return to school on 2nd September 2020. Please read this letter here (pdf)
Messages from the staff to all our children and families
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to Blowers Green Primary - a wonderful place, an oasis of calm in the middle of the busy town of Dudley.
At Blowers Green we work as a team to provide the best for our children. The school is vibrant and we pursue excellence within a culture of care. Our pupils leave Blowers Green having developed into well educated, confident, healthy individuals with the strength of character that enables them to achieve their full potential in our increasingly globalised world.
We hope what you see on the website gives you a flavour of the culture and community that makes Blowers Green so special.
If you would like to visit us in person you are always welcome. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too!
New Things on our Web
- 27 Sep 20: School Newsletter.
- 22 Sep 20: Our latest Dinner Menu.
- 22 Sep 20: Parents' Letter re: Two vacancies exist for parent governors on our board.
- 22 Sep 20: Class 3 Teacher Mrs Parsons cut her hair in support of The Little Princess Trust.
- 22 Sep 20: Links to the Dudley Academies Trust website for Covid-19 informtion and updates.
- 22 Sep 20: New school logo in our header area.
- 17 Sep 20: School Newsletters.
- 17 Sep 20: Admissions Policy for 2020/21.
- 17 Sep 20: Year 6 created wooden jigsaw pieces for their Every Mind Matters experience.
- 12 Sep 20: Information for parents on what to do if your child displays symptoms of Covid-19.
- 12 Sep 20: Autumn term Learning Journeys for each of our year groups.
- 04 Sep 20: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 04 Sep 20: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 29 Aug 20: Full Risk Assessment for the re-opening of school in September 2020.
- 06 Aug 20: A new page for the Trust Governance for the Dudley Academies Trust.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 28 September, 2020