Update on Relationship and Health Education (RHE)
From September 2020, it became a statutory requirement that we provide Relationship and Health Education (RHE) to all pupils. As you will understand, due to the current climate this has been delayed until 2021.
At Blowers Green Primary, we want to put in place the key building blocks of healthy, respectful relationships, focusing on family and friendships, in all contexts, including online. As part of the process we are required to outline our RHE policy and complete a parent/carer consultation. We have released information, including a parent/carer letter and link to the consultation survey which will run from Friday 19th March 2021 until Friday 2nd April 2021.
All information is available on the Dudley Academies Trust website
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to Blowers Green Primary - a wonderful place, an oasis of calm in the middle of the busy town of Dudley.
At Blowers Green we work as a team to provide the best for our children. The school is vibrant and we pursue excellence within a culture of care. Our pupils leave Blowers Green having developed into well educated, confident, healthy individuals with the strength of character that enables them to achieve their full potential in our increasingly globalised world.
We hope what you see on the website gives you a flavour of the culture and community that makes Blowers Green so special.
If you would like to visit us in person you are always welcome. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too!
New Things on our Web
- 03 Apr 21: Summer term diary dates.
- 03 Apr 21: Parents' Letter re: Covid-19 tracking arrangements during the Easter holidays.
- 29 Mar 21: Online School Newsletter.
- 26 Mar 21: Online School Newsletter.
- 20 Mar 21: Parents' Letter re: Primary Relationships and Health Education Consultation.
- 20 Mar 21: Relationships and Health Education Policy.
- 20 Mar 21: Update on our school Uniform page.
- 13 Mar 21: Online School Newsletter.
- 05 Mar 21: Online School Newsletter.
- 05 Mar 21: Risk Assessment for full school re-opening in March.
- 02 Mar 21: Parents' Letter re: Arrangements for return to school of all children on Mon 8 March.
- 02 Mar 21: Proposed Equality Objectives on our Policies page.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 3 April, 2021