Two of our children wearing our smart school uniform.
School uniform is very important and we want the children to take a pride in themselves and to be proud of being at Blowers Green Primary School.
- Dark grey skirt/dress/trousers.
- Dark grey salvar and kameez.
- White blouse/polo shirt.
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan (waist length, no hood).
- White, black or grey socks/tights.
- Royal blue headscarf (no longer than shoulder length).
- Plain black and flat shoes (no heels/platforms). Must cover toes and secured to the foot).
- Summer: Blue and white gingham dress (optional).
- Summer: White leggings/tights (optional).
- Dark grey trousers.
- White shirt/polo shirt.
- Royal blue sweatshirt/jumper.
- White, black or grey socks.
- Plain black and flat shoes. (Must cover toes and secured to the foot).
- Summer: Dark grey shorts (optional).
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms (or leggings for girls).
- Plain royal blue polo shirt.
- Black pumps.
- Trainers for outdoor PE.
- All items of clothing must be plain, ie. with no embellishment or patterns. The only exception is the school logo.
- No jewellery or personal items are allowed to be worn apart from stud ear rings and a watch. For safety, such items MUST be removed for PE.
- No make-up, including nail varnish, is allowed.
- For health and safety reasons all footwear should be flat. No heels or platforms are allowed and all footwear must cover toes and be secured to the foot.
- School sells certain items, such as jumpers, cardigans, PE tops and PE pumps at the school office.