Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices, frequently requested forms and other documents that are relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to request any of our policies in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2016
- Attendance Policy - 2015
- Behaviour Policy - 2016
- CCTV Policy - 2015
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2017
- Complaints Policy - 2016
- Curriculum Policy - 2014
- Homework Policy - 2014
- Online Safety Policy - 2016
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2017
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Policy - 2016
Our school admissions are administered by Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, who deal with the arrangements for children starting our school and for children transferring from primary to secondary school.
Information about admissions, plus online applications can be found on Dudley MBC's School Admissions web page (external link).
- Keeping Children Safe in Education - Guidance from the DfE
All documents on this page are in pdf format.