Academy Conversion Event: Your Questions Answered
Following the Academy Conversion parents' event on 21 March 2019, we have prepared a document with answers to questions that were posed by participants. This can be read on our Academy Consultation page.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to Blowers Green Primary School - a wonderful place, an oasis of calm in the middle of the busy town of Dudley.
At Blowers Green we work as a team to provide the best for our children. The school is vibrant and we pursue excellence within a culture of care. Our pupils leave Blowers Green having developed into well educated, confident, healthy individuals with the strength of character that enables them to achieve their full potential in our increasingly globalised world.
We hope what you see on the website gives you a flavour of the culture and community that makes Blowers Green so special.
If you would like to visit us in person you are always welcome. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too!
New Things on our Web
- 15 Apr 19: April's Blowers Green Bugle.
- 15 Apr 19: School Term Dates for 2019/20.
- 15 Apr 19: Academy Conversion Questions Answered following the consultation event.
- 15 Apr 19: The children decorated Easter Eggs for our annual competition.
- 15 Apr 19: We all dressed as our favourite characters for World Book Day.
- 07 Apr 19: April's school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 24 Mar 19: Forms and documents following our Academy Conversion consultation event.
- 17 Mar 19: A new page with information on our proposed Academy Conversion.
- 11 Mar 19: Parents' Letter re: a meeting to consider the proposed conversion to Academy status.
- 09 Mar 19: Updated CCTV and Charging Policies.
- 03 Mar 19: The results of our Parent Survey for 2018/19.
- 03 Mar 19: Pupil Premium Strategy report for 2017/18.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 15 April, 2019